OM-it-out with us on Thursday evenings so you can head into your summer weekends with invigorated energy! Our in-house yoga teacher Allison Friedman (bio below) will be hosting 60-minute power yoga classes on Thursdays.
- WHEN: Thursdays this summer at 5:30pm
- WHAT: 60-minute Jew-ish power vinyasa yoga at a beginner to intermediate level
- WHERE: Gather’s townhouse at 1817 M St NW
- BRING: Please come in yoga clothes and BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat) and water bottle
- COST: Class is free with a suggested $12 donation to Gather per class
About Allison: In addition to working for Gather as Communications Director, Allison Friedman is also a 200-hour certified yoga instructor who teaches at CorePower Yoga. Jewish spirituality and yoga are two of her favorite things, and she can’t wait to share the healing practice of Jewish-infused yoga with you. She sees yoga as an invigorating physical and mental practice that can inspire internal serenity, strength, and compassion.
For questions, email email@example.com